Design Name: Snowflake Applique Ornament (4×4 Friendly)
Size: 3.45 x 3.66 inches (diagonal in hoop)
Stitch Count: 3929
Approx. Stitch Time: 8 min.
Basic Project Instructions:
1. Hoop a piece of cut away stabilizer and stitch placement line directly on stabilizer (Color change 1)
2. Cover placement line with vinyl or felt and stitch applique placement line (Color change 2)
3. Cover placement line with applique vinyl and stitch decorative tack down stitch (Color change 3)
4. Remove hoop from machine (DO NOT UNHOOP) and carefully trim around decorative tack down stitch – replace hoop on machine.
5. Stitch snowflake and ornament top (Color changes 4-6)
6. Secure backing vinyl or fabric under hoop and stitch final bean stitch (Color change 7)
7. Unhoop, cut around the final bean stitch and attach grommet.
Ornament tutorial can be found here!
You are purchasing a MACHINE EMBROIDERY DESIGN PATTERN. You will need an embroidery machine to stitch this design out. Please be sure to review the design size BEFORE purchasing.
Your downloadable .zip file will contain the following design formats: PES, HUS, JEF, DST, PCS, VIP, VP3, EXP, SHV and XXX.
If you need to convert the file to another format, please convert the PES file as that is the native digitized format.
No return or refund is offered on electronic media.
Copyright 2021 – Kellie’s Designs, All Rights Reserved.