Design Name: Present Gnome ITH Earrings (4×4 Friendly)
*These would also make darling zipper or wine charms!
There are 2 design files included.
Design Name: 500-120-A (1 pair of earrings)
Design Size: 2.69 inches x. 1.59 inches
Stitch Count: 4324
Approx. Stitch Time: 9 min.
Design Name: 500-120-B (2 pair of earrings)
Design Size: 2.75 inches x. 3.42 inches
Stitch Count: 8648
Approx. Stitch Time: 19 min.
1. Hoop TWO pieces of cut away stabilizer and stitch placement line (color 1)
2. Cover placement line with vinyl and stitch design (colors 2-7)
3. Secure backing vinyl under hoop and stitch final bean stitch (color 8)
4. Unhoop, cut around the final bean stitch and attach earrings findings.
* I used marine vinyl for the front and a thinner flannel backed vinyl for the earring backing.
*I used 3mm grommets (purchased on Amazon) and attached them with my crop-a-dile using the 1/8 inch hole. This is NOT necessary – you can attach a jump ring and the ear wire WITHOUT a grommet. It’s your personal preference.
*I used 2 6mm jump rings and 1 fish hook ear wire for each earrings.
You are purchasing a MACHINE EMBROIDERY DESIGN PATTERN. You will need an embroidery machine to stitch this design out. Please be sure to review the design size BEFORE purchasing.
Your downloadable .zip file will contain the following design formats: PES, HUS, JEF, DST, PCS, VIP, SEW, VP3, EXP, SHV and XXX.
If you need to convert the file to another format, please convert the PES file as that is the native digitized format.
No return or refund is offered on electronic media.
Copyright 2019 – Kellie’s Designs, All Rights Reserved.